Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Soo, today I walk outside to get the mail ... absolutely nothing new with that routine! I open the box and get this big envelope out! Totally excited (I love mail that doesn't involve my money), I go in and open it up ... it's the contract! The contract to have the wedding ceremony and reception at the Heard-Craig House!

For those of you who may not know this, my parents decided to splurge on someone that is going to help make our next year of planning an incredible experience! Her name is Christine (Chris), we met her at the Dallas Bridal Show and she is our AMAZING wedding coordinator! We haven't even known her for a month and she has already booked our place (well over a year in advance), is gathering information for florists, caterers, helping me to pick my colors, etc! The list goes on! She is big on encouraging Mark and I to "get excited"!!! And gosh, we truly are! My main love for her extends from how much stress she is relieving off of Mark, my mother and I. My Mom and I can stress each other out just deciding where to eat for lunch ... hahaa!

I still can't believe I'm getting married! It's unusually surreal to me, but I couldn't be more excited about it! I can honestly say, at 23 years old, I never thought I would be planning my wedding! I'm ecstatic about getting to spend so much time, and sharing in the moment, with my bridal party and close friends! And even more excited to know that in one year (that's going to fly by) I will be a MRS!!! Who would've thought?!!

I am totally excited!!!! =)

No comments: