Who knew that picking out colors would be so difficult?!
So, I like the color pink ... but a Haley wedding needs some blue (my favorite color) ... but I don't want pink and blue together because it would look like a baby shower ... and I think white is dramatic and romantic ... but, I don't want absolutely everything to be white ... and I like blue with green, but maybe that seems more like an everyday party than a wedding ... and everyone, including myself, likes a certain chocolate brown color for the bridesmaid dresses ... but everyone I know who is getting married right now is planning a chocolate brown and pink, or chocolate brown and tiffany blue wedding ... and I don't want to follow that trend!
I think an abundance of pink is out of the question. A pink flower here and there wouldn't be so bad! I like the color blue ... and I like the color brown ... and I like the color white ... but, I don't want everything to be brown and blue with white here and there because then I would be following the chocolate brown and blue trend! But, I don't want just the bridesmaids dresses to be chocolate brown! Maybe the linens could be that color, as well?
Gosh, I never knew colors would be so hard! Ha! I know it may sound like I'm a little crazy, but it's not something I am obsessing over! Just something to think about ... =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment