Friday, February 22, 2008

I need a checklist, but here is the list of everything done thus far!

Wedding Coordinator - Check!
Her name is Christine Garrett and I recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Place for Ceremony and Reception - Check!

http://www.heardcraig.org/
The ceremony will be in Katie's Garden,
and the reception will be at the Heard-Craig Hall.
The website does not have very nice pictures.


My dress - Check!
Let's just have that be a surprise!
If you want to see it, email me!
I'm not going to take chances of Mark seeing it just yet! Ha!


Bridesmaids Dresses - Check!
http://www.watters.com/product.php?coll=wtoo&showid=698
The few we ordered together from the same store I got my dress just came in,
and I went to see them, and they are lovely!
Better than I thought, actually!
The colors on the website are not the colors we ordered -
they will be in the color ocean, with ivory lace.


Mark's Tux Rental - Check!
http://www.alsformalwear.com/shopexd.asp?id=71
Ralph Lauren, here he comes! HA!
Mark decided to go with a RL pinstripe suit ...
it's classic and the coat looks amazing on him.

Groomsmen Tux Rental - Check!
They will either wear the same tux as Mark, or
possibly a simple black one.
Whatever they decide will look fantastic!


Ceremony Music - Check!
http://www.sunquartet.com/
Because the ceremony is outside, we don't have any way to get music out there.
Sooo, we are having a string quartet come and play their music for us!
I have heard them and they are wonderful!

Reception Music - Check!
We have a DJ, although I don't know much about him yet.

Catering - Check!
We just have not yet decided on the menu!
They are certainly yummy, but I don't like their website, so I'm not posting it! Ha!

Cake - Check!
http://www.tracyscakes.com/
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a219/haleyjane9/OURCAKE.jpg
Our cake person, Tracy, is amazing!
It's incredibly yummy, one hundred percent personalized, and just plain beautiful!
I can't wait to see our cake fully complete!
Mark is having a grooms cake, although I really don't know much about it!

Honeymoon - Check!
http://www.sandals.com/main/antigua/an-home.cfm
We will be basking in the sun at the Sandals resort in Antigua!
I cannot even tell you how excited we are!
It's going to be a nice payoff to all these crazy things we've been having to do!
We will be staying in the Honeymoon Oceanview Suite where we will have a butler to wait on us 24/7 and accommodate our every need. I'm ready to leave now!

I'm sure there are other things, but I can't really think of any off the top of my head at the moment! We are working on getting rooms blocked off for our out of town guests, although everyone should know that they are welcome at our house, or my parents, or I'm sure even Mark's parents - if you know them! Haha!

I'm so excited! May 17 is going to be here before anyone knows it!

No comments: