Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Help us decide!

Okay, so I'm sure everyone knows that the bachelor/bachelorette party is pretty darn important! It will be the only time all us girls/all the guys can get together and do silly and crazy things with a great excuse!

We want to have a great time, but no one wants to break the bank! Trust me ... I completely understand the financial issues that come in to play here! Unfortunately, nothing having to do with a wedding is cheap!

So, the poll below is going to decide where we are going to go! Anyone we actually know can vote ... and if you have another idea about where we could go, leave it in the comments and I can update the poll! But for the moment, these are the top contenders!

It really truly does not matter where we go ... as long as we can all be together for a drama free night that will create wonderful memories we'll be talking about for years to come! Vote away! =-)



Where will we spend our last weekend unmarried?!!
What city will our bachelor/bachelorette party be in?


New Orleans
Dallas
Austin
San Antonio













No comments: